Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nicole

It is a privilege to feature Nicole of Portraits by Nicole!

Nicole's photography is breathtaking! 


I have been following Nicole's blog and Facebook page and my heart was so touched by her mother daughter story that I wanted to share it with you.

Sweet picture of Nicole and Adley

Tell me a little about you and your daughter.
I am a wife and mother to three little boys and one precious little girl. We didn't find out the sex of the baby, so we were completely shocked when it was a girl (not a dry eye in the room). She will be four months old tomorrow. She is simply the best baby ever..she smiles all the time, only cries when she's overtired, and her little ears that stick out are the cutest thing (although, I'm sure she won't like them when she gets older). 




What is the most special moment that you share?
The most special time that we share right now is when I nurse her. I get sad thinking this will be the last time I will be nursing, so I really cherish it. We play on the floor together and I make faces at her. Because she is my only daughter, we will have many moments together of shopping, going to movies, painting nails (at least I hope, anyway!). 

What do you want your daughter to remember?
I want my daughter to remember how much I love her and how I hold her in my arms..I always want my arms to be a place of refuge for her.

Any words for your daughter?
My words for my daughter are: You are wonderfully and fearfully made! Every part about you is a precious gift from God. Always believe in yourself and know that I will love you forever know matter what mistakes you may make or where life takes you...you will always be my little girl. 


Read more of the story on her BLOG


Have you always been interested in photography?
I became interested in photography after college and then purchased a camera after my first son was born. I had no idea what I was doing at the beginning. I didn't know anything technical about the camera or how to pose..I studied and practiced and studied and practiced...

What are some challenges that you face?
Having kids is a challenge in of itself, let alone trying to run a business from home. I really struggle with managing my time and not overbooking myself. 

What inspires you?
I get inspired by many things...lately, I've been wanting to do more creative shoots, just to challenge myself and get out of the same routine. I also feel that I've been given a talent to use for God's purpose and when I feel Him tell me to do something for someone, I do...whether it be a free session, or helping tell someones story through photography. 

See more of her photography and stories on her BLOG


I met Nicole at a Sara Hall's wedding. Sara wore jewelry made by me at Christine's Jewelry.  Nicole was so sweet to allow me the use her beautiful photograph in my shop.


It is such a blessing knowing you Nicole, your photography is outstanding! Thank you so much for sharing your mother daughter story with me!  
Blessings,
XOXO
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment