Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beata Aghoson of Art By Beata

Today's feature is Beata Aghoson of Art By Beata.
Beata is an inspirational and caring mom who is an awesome artist from the UK that I met on Etsy .

Her favorite words to use are create, dream, believe and she uses them in her art quite often.

Tell us a little bit about your shop and why you created it.
I created my shop to showcase my mixed media art. With my items I'm hoping to inspire ladies/girls, to go for their dreams.

What inspires you to create?
I want to achieve my dreams and to inspire others to do so.

            Fine Art Print - Love shines from your heart



Is there anyone who inspires you and who?
My little girl : )

What a sweet mother daughter picture!!

Tell me about your mother daughter bond and/or how your daughter inspires you.
She is my main inspiration, because I would like to provide a beautiful life for her. And I would like to show her a good example, that if you really want something and you believe in yourself, you will get it.


What do you admire about her?
She is such a sweet little girl, she has such a kind heart, I'm really proud to be her mum.

                 Mixed media necklace, You are blessed



What is the most special moment you share?

All the cuddles and naps on the sofa together, especially when she was a bit smaller... I will never forget those moments. I hope she will remember them too.

What are your favorite things to do together?

All types of artsy things. She is very creative, it's lovely to create together.

What are some funny moments you remember?
It's quite funny when she calls me sweet names in hungarian with her proper english accent. : )

What do you want your daughter to remember?
I always want her to know that she is special and beautiful. I want her to believe in herself the way I do.

Any words for your daughter?
Always follow your dreams!

                                                  You are worth the magic


Have you always been interested in art as a girl?
I was always drawing and coloring as a little girl, then started drawing faces when I was about 12, later continued this in color. Then I decided to be a painter, but I never ever tried painting. I made loads of Monet, Van Gogh reproductions after this decision, but I was not ready to be me just yet. It was only a few years ago that I found my style, and now nothing can stop me. I love what I'm doing. : )
How do you stay driven to create new pieces?

It's not always easy. I can't really explain how this works. When the inspiration comes it simply happens. That feels a bit like it was not me doing it, it came from inside.

What are some challenges you face/have faced in regard to your craft?
Financial difficulties, they make me worry a lot.

What other creative things do you like to do?

My daughter's hair. It's quite a challenge for me, but love doing it.

 Anything else you would like to say?
I would like to say thank you for the opportunity. : )



                                                        Dream BIG


Thank you Beata! It has been inspirational and delightful! 
Dream big!
XOXO
Christine




8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet feature. Love the mother/daughter picture! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Christine! I'm proud to be included in your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beata! It was wonderful to learn more about your passion to inspire others to dream big!

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful mother/daughter photo and so nice to hear more about Beata! I hope all your dreams come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved learning more about Beata and I love the great photo of her and her daughter.

    ReplyDelete