Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas 2012, I remembered the very special women in my life and made matching pearl bracelets for these dear ones in my family: for my mother, for my sisters, for my niece and for my daughter. Aunts, sisters, daughters, granddaughters, grandmother, mothers, all of us are connected in this special bond of love. We are all connected through time past, present and future, even when we are all many miles apart.


I admire the strength, the wisdom, the faith, the compassion, the joy, the support and generosity that all of these women have taught and passed on to me. I have learned so much from all of them! I am so thankful that God has put them in my life.




We can wear our bracelets and know that we are all family and loved by each other. We can remember all of the wonderful memories we have had together and look forward to all of the wonderful times yet to come. We can remember our special connection that God gave to us. We can wear them with thanks that our mother’s mothers passed down all of these things to us, and that they are all part of who we are. Most importantly, that they passed down that knowledge of Jesus our Savior so we can know that someday we will all be together always and for eternity.

I love you all so very much.
XOXOX
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment